Casa Ibiza Centro

People:8 IBIZA CIUDAD Rooms:4 Baths:3

Will you rent #032

Tu nombre (requerido)
Tu Email (requerido)
Asunto
Reservar desde
Hasta
Empresa

Tu Mensaje

He leído y acepto las condiciones de Política de privacidad de Ibizashareboat

Post 6357 does not have any attached images!

Equipment of the house:

3 doble rooms ( one with bunk beds)

2 bathrooms with shower

1 Kitchen independant and full equipped

1 livingroom with beatiful views

Terraces

Garden for 2 pax.

1st floor: Completely independant)

1 room

1 bathroom

Both ground and first floor enjoy beautiful views over the mountains, the city, the countryside and the sea.

5 m from supermarket, shops, bars and restaurants, discoteques and bus stop

2 kms from the port

Closest beach 2 kms (Talamanca)

Public transport

50 € will be charged for final cleaning

Reserves and payment:

At arrival security deposit of 450 € will be required for any possible damage. This amount will be returned to the owner as soon as we check the house is in the same conditions as it was given and htere isn't anything broken or lost. If this were the case , the amount of the repairing fees will be discount of the deposit.

Reserva:

1) Contact us to know the availability of the house on the dates you want.

2) Once we confirm you the availability of the house on the dates you want, a bank transfer of the 30 % of the total rent is required and the other 70 %  by cash the day of the check in. Please send us a copy of the transfer (put the renter's name, the name of the house and the dates of renting).